Chirp!:

    Sunday, April 27, 2014

    Auskick, the Sequel

    It's been 5yrs since we were last at Auskick.


    Auskick-2014


    ( I think the footballs shrunk, or something ;) )


    Auskick-2014


    Despite the fact we didn't know anyone ( Auskick is most often run on a Saturday,
    so we joined one of the rarer Sunday clubs
    ), he soon had a buddy right away to warm up with:


    Auskick-2014


    Practice ball skills..


    Auskick-2014


    And have some fun :D


    Auskick-2014


    Then it was match time!


    Auskick-2014


    If he wasn't on the ball, he was vying for it.
    I don't know much about footy, but he seemed to know what he was doing!!


    Auskick-2014


    I don't know who won, or even if anyone cared.  I'm not even sure if anyone scored?

    Gee it was fun watching those little kids muck in though .. nosedives, bonks on the head,
    running the wrong way, dirty knees, tussling for the ball .. all smiles though!


    Auskick-2014


    And we need another kid's activity like a hole in the head :D

    xx

    1 comment:

    KL said...

    Love these fantastic images of such joy! We're not allowed to take pictures of my sons team due to the stupidity of privacy laws. Pfffttt. I reckon these here are priceless and perfection!

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3